Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Government Programs...WHEN WILL HE ARRIVE

Hey everybody,

     So I just got back from WIC and I have to say I love government programs.  I love the fact that there are resources for mothers.  I have a boyfriend with a great job that he works hard at but, after taxes, you divide his paycheck in half because of child support.  It makes is difficult to provide for me and my baby too.  I love that there are food stamps and WIC that will help us with food.  I love there are places like public health that will bring me diapers and help with prenatal vitamins.  I love that there is medicaid to help with insurance.  I think my baby wouldn't even have a shot if it wasn't for these programs.  I like that they're convenient and easy to get into.  I don't think anyone should be embarrassed to take advantage of these programs, do what's best for your baby.  The next time I see them is when I give birth and I love little reminders like that to know it's right around the corner.  I take nothing for granted when it comes to time anymore, because I'm in my "where the hell is this kid" stage and just ready for his to come out.  Now that I have to go to the doctor every 2 weeks, WIC after the baby is born, my baby shower next month and all the other little reminders, it's helping me realize how soon it is and also making me more and more anxious to see my little boy.
     I was watching The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo (my newest obsession), and this morning was the episode when she had baby Skyler.  I watched and had every emotion from jealousy (where's my baby already) to pure anxiousness (I can't wait to choose his outfit either)!  My baby is my world and he isn't even in this world yet.  I can't wait until he's here.  Are you anxious to see your baby yet?  What brings it out of you?  Talk to you soon!

         ~Brianna J~

No comments:

Post a Comment