Thursday, October 13, 2011

Where I'm at...My Intro

Hey Everyone,

     My name is Brianna and  I'm due on December 19th.  It's my first baby, but not my boyfriend's, which is a gift at times and a curse.  We also live with my mother and grandparents which means lots of advice, whether we want it or not.  It seems like now is the hard part but I know it's not, no matter how much there is to do.  You never realize how much goes into a baby until you become pregnant.  There are clothes, toys and diapers to buy, a room to paint and redecorate, a birthing plan to create, a hospital to tour at (we just did ours yesterday) and preregister at and a parenting style to develop.  Not to mention the shelves and shelves of baby books that every single store sells.  I always wanted a baby young and wanted to be the relaxed chill kind of mom.  Now I have a new found respect for my mother and discipline.  It's hard to even try to develop a parenting style with 2 people, especially when one of them has one, let alone prepare to execute it.  This blog is going to be a place for me as a new mother to distinguish my style, give my own product reviews and hear yours, talk about my annoyances and troubles, establish my victories and slink here with my tail between my legs to talk about my losses (I'm not big on losing or admitting my wrong) and so on.  A baby isn't an easy task, after all it is a human being.  Bare with me, as I hope my baby will, and enjoy the ride.

        ~Brianna J~

No comments:

Post a Comment