Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Paperwork and (Dis)Appointments

Hey All,

     So I've had to fill out and file more paperwork in these past 8 months than I have in probably all my years of high school combined.  I've been to more appointments in these past 8 months than I have probably my whole senior year (granted I probably went 12 times).  Being pregnant is all about organization and "better safe than sorry", yet a VERY important fetal echo-cardiogram for my son, has been lost.  I've had numerous conversations with my doctors office in reference to the place where I had the echo done because that place had no record of my visit.  This is a little disconcerning because it's pediatrics cardiology unit in a major hospital, they deal with children's lives and they lost my ultrasound.  But I believe on my end, I've been doing pretty well keeping all my paperwork together.  I have a folder for his ultrasound pictures until we have a baby book, a space for coupons and % off papers for when I shop,  an area for all my baby magazines with info I want to keep and of course a space where all paid bills go for reference.  We're setting up a nursery.  We're painting and spackling and organizing and putting together and decorating and I can keep all of my things in their designated areas with the other designated papers of their kinds.  So to me this is pretty disappointing.  I'll keep you posted!!

       ~Brianna J~

No comments:

Post a Comment